Please note that the club’s Annual General Meeting takes place at The Mytchett Centre on Tuesday 6th June, 7.30pm. All members of the club are welcome to attend and we have some key roles to vote in.
Candidates are invited to apply for ANY of the positions on the Exec and Management Committee. Applications require a proposer and seconder and should be addressed to the Club Secretary (email@example.com). Applications can be made at the AGM. Where multiple applications are received there will be a vote in accordance with club rules.
Nominations for Executive Committee
- Chairman – Stuart McKay
- Secretary – Paul Spooner
- Treasurer – Graham Goddard
- Child Welfare Officer – Sian Ramsden
- Vice Chairman – Vacant
Nominations for Management Committee
- President – Alan Wildsmith
- Development Committee Chair – Stuart McKay
- Website Manager – Graham Goddard
- Tournament Organiser – Graham Goddard
- Registration Secretary – Graham Goddard
- Fixtures Secretary – Jim Rapley
- Assistant CWO – Stephanie Sherwood
- Coach Mentor – Matt Conlon
- Coach Mentor – Andy Penfold
- Coach Mentor – Stuart Smith
- Coach Mentor – Colin Baldwin
- Kit Manager
- Chartermark Officer
- Marketing and Public Relations Officer
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
Players and Officials Registration 2017/18
All players, new and existing, need to register with the club ahead of the 2017/18 season. The fees will be confirmed at the AGM and the registration process will open on June 7th.
Club officials will not be required to re-register, but should notify the club of any change to contact details.
Club Constitution and Rules
A copy of the Club Constitution can be downloaded here.