Sunday 6th and Monday 7th May 2018
This season we are hosting our 26th Annual Tournament at our usual venue The Mytchett Centre, Mytchett, Nr Camberley, Surrey GU16 6AA.
|Under 7s||Sunday 6th May 2018||AM||Click here to register|
|Under 8s||Monday 7th May 2018||AM||Click here to register|
|Under 9s||Sunday 6th May 2018||PM||Click here to register|
|Under 10s||Monday 7th May 2018||PM||Click here to register|
|Under 11s||Sunday 6th May 2018||AM||Click here to register|
|Under 12s||Monday 7th May 2018||AM||Click here to register|
|Under 13s||Sunday 6th May 2018||PM||Click here to register|
|Under 14s||Monday 7th May 2018||PM||Click here to register|
Check the list above to see when your age group play and how many places are remaining. Click the link in the register column to open the Entry Form.
We have a new system in place, powered by SportsReg.co.uk, that allows you to register for the tournament and pay online. By paying online you help reduce the time spent administering so your co-operation is warmly welcome!
The cost to register this year is £35 per team.
Payment can be made online using debit/credit card.
After you have registered you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
The 2017/18 season age qualification will apply for respective leagues that each team play in. If you run into any difficulties please contact our Tournament Organiser email@example.com
Free Entry to Fair Play Winners
In recognition of the highest levels of sportsmanship and fair play, Mytchett offer a free entry to all teams who won their respective league fair play award in 2016/17 season.
We are pleased that our tournament has long been recognised as being one of the best organised and most enjoyable in the area.
- U9s-U14s is 6-a-side and features a Cup and a Plate knockout competition.
- U7s-U8s is 5-a-side Festival-Format, with no league tables or knock-out matches. All children will receive a plaque or medal.
- Maximum squad sizes of 10 to allow more of your players to take part.
- Online registration – Click here to register
And we also provide the following.
- BBQ selling only top quality butcher’s meat, plus a tea & refreshments tent
- Experienced FA registered referees for all matches
- 12’x6′ goals for U7s-U10s and 16’x7′ goals for U11s-U14s
- Individual player trophies for Knockout Winners
- Respect Stewards to support you and oversee fair play
- WhatsApp messaging and online results service
Downloads and Links
- Read a review of last year’s tournament.
- Visit our gallery to see photos from previous tournaments.
- Map and directions to The Mytchett Centre.
If you have any questions, please email our Tournament Organiser, Graham Goddard