Club Ethos and Coaching Philosophy
Our club ethos is a written declaration that sets out how we want to run as a club. It’s simple and concise and can be understood by players, parents and officials.
- To provide football to children of all ages and abilities, in a safe and friendly environment.
- To deliver age-appropriate coaching to support long-term player development.
- To encourage all players to try their best and make the most of their abilities.
- To offer a challenging but supportive environment where children can learn from their mistakes without undue pressure and anxiety.
- To promote good behaviour and respect for others.
Our clearly defined coaching philosophy provides direction, purpose and guidance to the process of coaching young players.
We promote a holistic approach based upon the FA’s four-corner model for long-term player development, with age appropriate coaching recommendations for players aged 5-11 and 12-16.
Click on this link to download a copy our Coaching Philosophy